@mherger

I seem to suddenly have problems with "create a smart mix based on this
song" functionality. It frequently gives me "creating playlist failed".

This seems to be related to the title I choose.
I cant' figure out what the problem is.

If I search for "Schwanensee" in Spotify, choose the first album, play
the first track and then create a smart mix it works.
If I do the same thing, but choose the third album (with the Royal
Philharmonic Orchestra) and again go for the first track, ot fails.
Doesn't make sens to me.

Any ideas? I never saw this problem before, so I'm wondering if a change
in Spotify or SmartMix triggered this...