Hi All

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I have had a browse
through the thread and not seen this directly answered...

I have LMS running on a Synology NAS (DS411+II) controlling with iPeng,
I was wondering if I can install Squeezelite to a MAC Mini that I have
connected to my directly to my Primare DAC...

The Mac Mini doesn't have the server software running, but I'd love to
be able to use it to control all of my play back into my hi fi system.

The main motivation is that I can then use it to playback all of my
different music options...the local library from the NAS, Spotify &
Qobuz, podcasts, Radio etc are all available via the brilliant iPeng
app...the mac is there to rip new CD's and vinyl, and to have it to play
back the musci from the NAS, control of the other sources (Spotify etc)
means switching apps, using keyboard etc and is really clunky.

To be able to use Squeezelite and then to have iPeng as the control
would be great....

However I have no idea if this can be done, and I have no "terminal"
experience, so much of the discussion here is at the moment, beyond
me...any help or guidance will be gratefully received.

Rob