Attached is the version of SrvrPowerCtrl that I'm using with 7.9.  I'm
running from the git code and I update pretty frequently, so this should
be good.  I suggest you completely delete your
prefs/plugin/srvrpowerctrl.prefs file so you *really* start with fresh
prefs.  I've seen mysterious symptoms like you describe that went away
when the prefs were reconfigured from scratch.  If the problem persists,
you might try blowing away your server.prefs file too.

|Filename: SrvrPowerCtrl.zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16283|