Hi,

I was able to get ShairTunes to work yesterday (LMS 7.8, OpenSuse 12.3
x64) thanks to StuartUSA's repo and numerous suggestions on how to
troubleshoot.

One thing that seems missing is the display of song metadata on the
players.  I've seen it done with my Yamaha receiver and apparently it is
also supported on ShairPort so if that functionality needs to be added
to the helper it could theoretically be based on some of the ShairPort
code.

Has anyone looked into implementing this support?  I am thinking about
giving it a shot in the coming days and wanted to know if anybody had
already attempted and could give me some suggestions on where to start.

Thanks, M