Hi Michael,

I just installed 1.5.1 but still no mixes from 1 song off Spotify. The
predefined recipe is hit or miss. Does it have to do with my setting in
SmartMix? I set it first to Local Files AND Spotify. It added only mixes
from my local files and no Spotify tracks. When I only set it to use
Spotify no tracks were ever added. Something missing here I guessed.

Thanks a lot for the quick response and really appreciate for your time
to fix it right away.... but still no mixes ;-(

Anyone had any success here with new mixes?

Thanks!

Eric