I've tried the test-2 and test-3 versions of the win32 helper app from
the main thread, and they haven't really changed the behavior I'm
getting when trying to stream to a Receiver: The first ~30 seconds of
each track plays great, then pausing starts happening about every 2 to 5
seconds. This goes on for maybe 30 seconds and then the server gives up
and goes to the next track.

I opened a port in my router firewall to allow TCP on port 9005 to the
LMS (Win7) machine, and that didn't change anything.

Streaming test on the Spotify settings page shows that streaming from
Spotify works, but sending to the Receiver doesn't. I get the "Rate LOW"
message.

Should I post logs?