Mnyb wrote:

> It is a proven fact (no ifs and buts about it its tested to death) that
> is extremely unlikely that a human can distinguish a good lossy decoding
> say 320kBps lame encoded mp3 from the lossles source . So why stream
> lossles ?

If you want to see the 'Flames Fly'; Just post this on an Audio Forum,
such as Audio Asylum on the PC Audio Forum.  -- There are Legions of
People that would disagree vehemently with this Statement. As for
myself, I am keeping an open mind. And for a measly extra $10 a month, I
am certainly willing to subscribe to Tidal. You can cancel at any time!

What continually amazes me is the number of people that pay over $100 a
month for a smart (Stupid) phone! - I have a Samsung Tablet that I paid
$150 for, it does not come with a monthly bill and I can find WiFi
almost anywhere! I am Financially Independent and have a lot of great
money saving ideas. Saving $10 a month on Tidal would not be one of them
however!!