Owen Smith wrote:
> Just got the email below on the get_iplayer mailing list. Lack of
> programme data means get_iplayer is effectively dead at the moment. Does
> this affect the LMS iPlayer plugin too? I strongly suspect it does.

Doesn'r afftec the BBC iPlayer plugin as it uses an offical XML feed.

It completely breaks most of menus on my BBC iPlayerExtra plugin i.e all
but the schedule feeds.  I knw the feeds were on borrowed time and BBC
has pulled the plug and advise to use Nitro API.  Not sure if Nitro will
do what I want but I can't do anything for a few weeks.