I'm having issues getting WaveInput plugin to work. I know there have
been a few threads on this previously but I couldn't find a solution.
I'd appreciate any help or advice anyone could offer.

I'm running Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.4 on Windows 7, with an
RME multiface soundcard. I have a player on a Pi running SqueezePlug.

I have installed the plugin fine, and it appears in my plugin list:

16707

When I select "wavin:0" as the Tune In URL, and play some audio, I get
no audio output. The same for wavein:1.

16708

One issue may be my audio configuration. I have an RME Multiface
soundcard, and this does not have a "Stereo Mix". (I have checked hidden
and disabled devices)

16709

If I run *wavin2cmd.exe -l*  from the command line I get the following
list:

"Analog (1+2) (RME Hammerfall DS"
"Analog (7+8) (RME Hammerfall DS"
"Analog (5+6) (RME Hammerfall DS"
"Analog (3+4) (RME Hammerfall DS"

which is as I would expect, given the audio configuration.

I have tried running *wavin2cmd.exe -w -o wavin:0 > audiocapture.wav*
which does generate a wav file but it is not playable. If I stream the
output to stdout, there's a whole lot of stuff coming through. So
something is working at least but no output.

Any thoughts as to the best way to proceed?

Thanks a lot,
Kai

|Filename: 3.png                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16709|