Dear fellow forum members,

I have a question about this great plugin.
Maybe it has been discusted before..
I often have problems with playing "all tracks" of a selection.
For instance, If I try to play "all tracks" of the spotify top 100 this
does not work when I execute it from a Squeezebox Controller app.
I tried serveral apps on my Android tablet (like Orange Squeeze),
Windows Phone (Squeeze Remote) and Windows Surface tablet (Squeeze
Commander) and the result is always the same.
No problem starting individual tracks, but mostly not able to start "all
tracks" from within a selection.
When I tick "all tracks" from within the controller app just nothing
happens.
The strange thing is that this is not an issue from the LMS web site. No
problem starting all tracks there.
Are more users seeing this issue? And does it affect IPeng to? (I am not
an Apple user so I am unable to test that)

thanks in advance,

Martijn.