It seems I messed it all up. LMS 7.8.0 on Xubuntu 12.04.
Worked well with SDT since weather.com messed it up.
To have a clean start I unchecked SDT in the web interface, restarted
LMS and checked SDT again.

But now I can't enter the wunderground station ID in the configuration
dialog of the web interface. Under the field for the weather.com station
ID there appeared another input field, unlabeled. Source code is:

<input type="text" class="stdedit" name="wunder_apikey"
id="wunder_apikey" value="" size="15">

The input field for the wunderground station ID that used to be in a
separate section vanished.

1.) What's this wunder_apikey and how can I fix my LMS?
2.) Is there an "official" way how to install tcutting's
SuperDateTime_5_10_2.zip?