bluetdi wrote:
> I mean time displayed as hh:mm (17:56).

Code:
--------------------
  >   > $wetData{1}{'forecastTOD'} =
($hourlyfore[5]->{'FCTTIME'}->{'weekday_name_abbrev'}) . ' ' .
($hourlyfore[5]->{'FCTTIME'}->{'hour'}) . ':' .
($hourlyfore[5]->{'FCTTIME'}->{'min'});
--------------------

> And day/month/year as 5. Dezember 2014, but we dont need it in SDT, I
> think. Really nice might be an translation table for the weekdays in
> the strings-file. If you implement it I could complement the german
> translations if you cannot find any.

I am working the time settings.  I've implemented a "switch" in the
basic.html. I've implemented the logic on the sunrise and sunset fields,
and is working.  I need to add the logic to the nearterm forecasts which
use hourly results from the wunderground query. I've also changed the
10-day results to short weekday names.
Another modification I've made is the option to use the wunderground
icons (for Touch/Radio/Controller).  This is also a setting in the
basic.html (SDT settings).  There is a pull-down for icon type which you
can select "local" (the ones currently built in to the plugin), or
select the various sets of icons that wunderground provides from their
site.
Per another suggestion, I'm updating the version strings - it's easy to
miss, because they are set in a couple of places....

For your weekday translations, I'm sorry but that's a little beyond my
capabilities :-).  The strings file is currently used just for the .html
settings - I wouldn't know how to implement that into the main
Plugin.pm.

I hope to have the updated version out later tonight.