jallison wrote:
> This may be a bit off topic but there's such an active discussion of SDT
> going on that I can't help asking about it.
>
> I'm using Custom Clock Helper to define a skin for Custom Clock on my
> Touch. It works pretty well, showing current weather, short forecast,
> and sports scores for teams I'm interested in. But I'm still confused
> about what some of the options are. For example, the "Forcast icon"
> (sic) allows a period selection of one of C, 1, 2, 3, d1, ..., d10. I
> assume d1...d10 would give one forecast icons for day 1 through day 10.
> But what are the C and 1, 2, 3 for?
>
> Also, I'd like to have some simple text below the icon showing projected
> high and low for that forecast period. Is that possible?
>
> Thanks for any input and many thanks to the community and especially
> tcutting for keeping SDT alive!
>
> - Jeff

I think what you want is possible.
The SuperDateTime plugin provides effectively 3 different "period sets"
of weather information (not including the long weather forecast, which
is seperate, and I'm not sure if that's currently supported through the
Custom Clock / Custom Clock Helper apps.
There is the current conditions - current temperature, humidity, etc.
There are the "near term" forecasts: "C" is for "currently", "1", "2"
and "3" are for the next few periods. These could be (1) "TODAY", (2)
"TONIGHT", (3) "TOMORROW" or (1) "TONIGHT", (2) "TOMORROW", (3)
"TOMORROW NIGHT"
The  D1 - D10 are for the "10-day forecast" and yes, are for day 1
through day 10.

Hope that helps.