tcutting wrote:
> Try replacing the strings.txt file from the previous version. I will be
> out of town for a couple of days and won't be able to help much.
I know you're out of town for a bit, but I wanted to update the issue.
Replacing the 5.10.5 strings.txt with that from 5.10.4 doesn't reinstate
the night icons.  And there is no mention of them in the log.  Also the
Display String Abbreviation looks no different than it did in my earlier
post - #3090.  And the error log shows the same 'missing string' errors
as mentioned in that post.  So for the time being, I'm back to 5.10.4
complete.  And it's working fine, including night icons.