In iPeng I don't see album artwork in the list of albums for a band or
when looking at the track list of an album. However, when playing an
album, the now playing screen shows the album artwork. This was true in
the older version of iPeng as well as iPeng 8, which I just downloaded.
It looks like iPeng 8 has a new feature in which a tiny album artwork
thumbnail is shown where the "now playing" button used to be. That does
show the artwork correctly. I'm running LMS 7.7.4 on a Mac running
Mavericks. My music files are managed by iTunes and I have “Extract
iTunes Artwork (experimental)” checked on the iTunes settings tab of the
settings web page. Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know how to
fix it? Thanks.

Andy