squeezebox_Fan wrote:
> Hello philippe_44,
>
> I think it is great what you are doing for all squeezebox fans.
>
> Are you planning to provide binaries? I am not an IT professional and I
> would like to use your tool on my LINUX squeezebox server (UBUNTU
> 10.04).
>
> So maybe you can provide binaries. I guess, many more would like that
> too.
>
> Best regards

Hi - in the bin/ directories, you have binaries for Windows (x32 and
x64) as well as Linux (-x86) and (-x86-static that is statically
linked). If you want to run it on a 64 bit Linux, there is a small note
in the "new user guide.pdf" how to add 32 bits libc libraries

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)