quzma wrote:
> Tried to make it work on SB3 via LMS on SynologyNAS...
> All I can have on SB3 display is weather.com logo on the left. (icons
> are off!?)
> and original clock is still in the middle. Little '-' sign appears on
> the right side.
> Tried with weather.com ID and with WUNDERGROUND and both...
> Display remain the same no matter what I set in settings.
> Unfortunatly I can install only official synology plugins and last DST
> is v.5.9.16.
> Does it mean I have to wait for update or I'm doing something wrong?

That version is the last one on the official repository.  Unfortunately
weather.com changed their web site, and it broke SDT.  There are two
updated "branches" of SDT available, but they are not available through
the repository so have to be installed manually.  BoomX2 fixed SDT using
weather.com data, and his versions can be found in this thread - they
retain the 5.9.xx numbering.  I also updated the program, but I modified
it to use wunderground.com data, and my version requires getting an API
key from wunderground.com, which is then used to access the data via the
API which should be stable over time.  The API key is free (it's a
"developer" key, and is good for 500 queries/day).  My version using
version numbers of 5.10.xx.  Unfortunately neither BoomX2 nor myself
have access to the "official" SuperDateTime repository, so at this time
the only option is to chose one of the two updated versions and perform
a manual installation (which sounds like it may not be possible with
Synology?).