doctor_big wrote:
> Philippe, I did some googling, and it doesn't look like WHS is based off
> a specific windows release, so it wouldn't surprise me that there are
> errors.
>
> Jason

I'm back home and I checked and I really think this is because the
inepton function only exists in winsock after Windows Vista  (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/cc805844%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)
- I also tried on a XP VM I have and got the same error. I would have to
use another way to convert IP string address into a numeric form for
older version of Windows

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)