>Nice! This might become something quite a few people have been waiting
>for: keep track of where you were in audiobooks, podcasts etc.

This does indeed sound very promising for podcasts in particular.  I have some
podcasts that have episodes over 4 hours long.

I haven't tried the plugin yet, but have some questions:

1. This bookmarks per-album, using the album id?  Does it work if you use
"Disks and folders" (to browse to a folder containing podcasts for example), as
this doesn't create permanent entries in the database.  In this case
(particularly for playing podcast episodes) it would be nice if it could
remember the last position of each track played, eg by storing the
path+filename as the unique identifier.

2. Does it automatically start replay from the bookmarked point when playing
anything that has a bookmark on the album, or only if selecting from the
bookmarks list?