BoomX2 wrote:
> I confirmed that weather.com does not have long text for the current
> period for your weather station.  However, the other periods do have
> text loaded.  Can you confirm that you do see long weather text for the
> other periods? (i.e. - Today, Tonight, Tomorrow, Tomorrow Night)
>
> If so I can make a tweak to remove the current period from the long
> weather text array when an international weather station is selected.

Hi BoomX2,

I do confirm I have long text working for the other periods.
Putting the tweak in would help me.
If it's just for me, then I would suggest to see it as a feature, not as
a bug. I can live with a "no input, no output" result, and it's not
blocking me from using my systems as I intended to.

Thanks so much.
Berns