PasTim wrote:
> Is it working OK now?
Grrr...I was hoping it would work, but the works are still truncated by
Dynamic Playlists. Notice how Pictures at an Exhibition get cut off
after track 10 even though there are many more tracks in the work.
17237
I think this must be due to truncation by Dynamic Playlists rather than
SQL Playlists because (thanks to your help), the SQL statement now
returns 10 works worth of tracks rather than just 10 tracks.
17238
Any other ideas on how I can get Dynamic Playlists to use all of the
tracks returned by the SQL Playlist and not just the first 10?

Thanks,

Mike

|Filename: sql_playlist.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17238|