pippin wrote:
> Does this even apply to the lock screen? This is quite a limitation. iOS
> a is also pretty strict WRT background running but it always allowed it
> for audio, all the Spotify, Soundcloud, Rhapsody etc. App's would
> otherwise be impossible.
> If MS is strict here I can understand why nobody buys Windows phone
> devices. I mean, one wants to use them for playing music at least
> sometimes...

Doesn't appear to be a limitation, audio will play in the background
including the lock screen.
There are even player controls available with the phone still locked.

I quite often listen to music through headphones with my phone locked in
my pocket.

It is also possible to browse the internet etc. with music playing in
the background.

LMS Version: 7.9
TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3 - WHS 2011
2x Touch, 3x SB3