Today I installed the YouTube plugin into LMS v7.9.0 running on a
ReadyNas Duo V2. It appears to work in as much as I can search and
select specific material, but it often shows that it is going to play a
different YouTube clip than selected (sometimes it shows the selected
clip), but it *always* tries to play the clip for a few seconds with no
sound, and then briefly shows an error message saying that "the
redirection limit has been reached", or something to that effect. Is
this a common issue? I have tried looking through this thread but
haven't seen it mentioned.

Cheers!