majones wrote:
> If you're using a QNAP with SSOTS ...
> Use Putty to stop SSOTS: /opt/ssods4/etc/init.d/rc.ssods stop
> Then use WinScp to get to <root>/opt/ssods4/share/sbs/
> Open shipped-binaries and change line 68 to include “arch/*” so it
> reads: CPAN/arch/*/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm
> Then use Putty to start SSOTS: /opt/ssods4/etc/init.d/rc.ssods start

Thank you, my find -exec grep was running two too deep! As an aside
should i bother going 781? I am indeed on an old ARM QNAP (219-P) and
all im trying to do is fix up iplayer to keep the family happy... is
there a new triode iplayer available that works on 772 that plays nicely
with the new feeds from BBC?

thanks again for your help.

John