magee35 wrote:
> I have very little experience with computer programs. I can run a
> few...
>
> I did notice the difference between mp3 files tags showing RATING WMP
> and the FLAC files tags showing RATING. I also double checked the
> settings in Custom Scan/Module Settings for Ratings Tag and see it set
> to look for RATING. I can't figure out why it recognized the MP3 files
> instead of the FLAC files.
>
> Here is the configuration. I have not changed anything since I ran
> Custom Scan. Please let me know if I have set it up incorrectly. I will
> run the Custom Scan again tonight.
>
> 17326
I agree it's odd, but the tag names are different, which can't be right.
You should at least specify both tags (RATING, RATING WMP).

The next problem is that you have set the top rating (Max rating
value)to be 100 (the default) but your actual top rating is 5, so change
that to 5.  Note that if you have set some ratings with trackstat this
might cause some confusion.

Did you run a full LMS scan or just Custom Scan on Ratings?  I notice
you have not selected the automatic custom scan on this page.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp (Beta - derived from squeezelite) to
Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC and Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Squeezelite
to PC sound.  Minimserver (server) and upplay (control point) to same
amps & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Meridian USB Explorer DAC from PCs
to speakers/headphones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04 laptop controls
LMS/upplay via Firefox.   Have a Touch with EDO, and a spare, but don't
use.