pippin wrote:
> Is the problem showing the artwork in the App or is it showing screen
> shots with artwork in the store (in the App description)?

They do not specifically say.

Here's the email:

Code:
--------------------

  After a regular review, your app has been administratively suspended pending
verification that you are authorized to publish
  on behalf of the original content or brand owner - for all music album covers.

  We were not able to validate your account's relationship to the original
content or brand owner. In order for us to process
  your appeal, please provide documentation that the application is authorized
in your reply to this notification. Please be advised
  we will not be able to respond or reinstate your application without the
above documentation.