One thing barely mentioned yet is the situation with the Listen Again
streams. Although these still seem to be working with Triode's plugin,
aren't these also supposed to be changing over to HLS and HDS? From the
BBC's announcement on Monday I got the impression this was also supposed
to have happened by Wednesday. Maybe with the torrent of complaints
they're receiving they've postponed this step for a while...

As far as I can tell there is no low quality back-up solution mentioned
for Listen Again, so we may have a total loss of that functionality,
which is only available from Triode's plugin. This would be an even
bigger disaster from my perspective. Please someone tell me I am wrong!