If anyone out there uses some form of network player with internet
radio, but has no LMS device to connect to it to play the radio
stations, or you use Sonos, there may be a solution using UPnP.  I use
this on two devices, and several others have been tried and work.  With
luck you will be able to use the defaults.  If some configuration is
needed there is help, both in the form of a user guide, and the link
below to the forum thread.  The only proviso I currently have with bpa's
brilliantly simple and elegant solution is that pcm doesn't seem to work
as yet, so you may need to disable it in the 'settings', 'advanced',
'file types' section, under 'Apple HLS m3u8'.

See:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?102496-announce-squeeze2upnp-a-bridge-between-LMS-and-uPNP-devices

and

https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-to-uPnP

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp (Beta - derived from squeezelite) to
Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC and Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Squeezelite
to PC sound.  Minimserver (server) and upplay (control point) to same
amps & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Meridian USB Explorer DAC from PCs
to speakers/headphones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04 laptop controls
LMS/upplay via Firefox.   Have a Touch with EDO, and a spare, but don't
use.