This is really odd. I have an old "Radio 3 HD Sound" preset saved on LMS
from back when it first became available maybe 3 years ago. I just tried
it and it's working. I thought this stream had been terminated? The
Radio 3 preset in MSB via Triode's plugin is dead.

The url that comes up with the working stream is:

spdr://bbcmsparser?url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5iYmMuY28udWsvbWVkaWFzZWxlY3Rvci80L2d0aXMvP3NlcnZlcj1jcDYwNzAzLmxpdmUuZWRnZWZjcy5uZXQmaWRlbnRpZmllcj1TcGVjaWFsX0V2ZW50MV9VS0BzNjQ4NSZhcHBsaWNhdGlvbj1saXZl&icon=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5iYmMuY28udWsvcmFkaW8zL2ltYWdlcy9saXN0ZW5saXZlL3BsYXllcl9zb3VuZF9oZC5naWY=&artist=RXh0cmEgSGlnaCBRdWFsaXR5IEF1ZGlvIFN0cmVhbQ==&livetxt=cHVic3ViLmxpdmV0ZXh0LnJhZGlvMw==

Any ideas on why this one still works?

Thanks,
Nick

PS I will attempt to install Xcode, Homebrew and then ffmpeg over the
weekend. Fingers crossed this will all work in the end.