Squeeze Control has been republish as Squeeze Ctrl after the former app
was removed from the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.angrygoat.android.squeezectrl

For current owners who wish to purchase the republished version, email
or pm me your order number and I will refund your original purchase.
I'm not sure if there is time limit to the refunds though. Also, the
licensing system within the original app is still functional and
refunding the app will probably cause the existing app to stop working.

If you bought tablet mode, I will need the order number of that purchase
as well to refund it.