Ah, I have two versions of ffmpeg installed. One is in
/usr/syno/bin/ffmpeg and the other is in the LMS Bin directory. I
thought LMS would use the one in Bin by default but it seems it does
not.

If I rename the one in /usr/syno/bin temporarily then it uses the one I
installed instead:

> ./ffmpeg -version
ffmpeg version N-44266-g2a72b16-   http://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/
Copyright (c) 2000-2015 the FFmpeg developers
built with gcc 4.9.2 (Debian 4.9.2-10)
configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-shared
--disable-debug --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libwebp --enable-libspeex
--enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libfreetype
--enable-fontconfig --enable-libxvid --enable-libopencore-amrnb
--enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvo-aacenc
--enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-gray --enable-libopenjpeg
--enable-libopus --enable-libass --enable-gnutls --enable-libvidstab
--cc=gcc-4.9
libavutil      54. 18.100 / 54. 18.100
libavcodec     56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
libavformat    56. 21.100 / 56. 21.100
libavdevice    56.  4.100 / 56.  4.100
libavfilter     5. 11.100 /  5. 11.100
libswscale      3.  1.101 /  3.  1.101
libswresample   1.  1.100 /  1.  1.100
libpostproc    53.  3.100 / 53.  3.100

Now I get a slightly different result:

17398

It seems to be getting a bit further but still not actually playing
sadly.

Maybe I will have to compile ffmpeg from source on this box?

Tim

|Filename: synologylog2.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17398|