bpa wrote:
> Not a good way to start the day...
>
> The log shows ffmpeg dying after about 3 secs...
>
> I think the Debug version of the Plugin si needed to check whether it is
> same problem or a new one.
> Again remove the old plugin and then install the new one from this
> repository
>
> http://homepage.eircom.net/~altondsl/repos/repo-playhlsdebug.xml
>
> Not sure why media scan is needed every time unless there is a
> permissions issue and LMS cannot write its database or prefs - anything
> in the server log.

OK, will install the HLS debugger shortly.

Where do I look for the database file to check permissions please?
Everything is set to "admin : users" apart from the 1st the entry which
is root:root.

Code:
--------------------
    DiskStation> cd /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/
  DiskStation> dir
  drwxr-xr-x   19 admin    users         4096 Feb 19 17:54 .
  drwxrwxrwx    7 root     root          4096 Feb 20 08:36 ..
  drwxr-xr-x    2 admin    users         4096 Nov 21 02:59 Bin
  drwxr-xr-x   60 admin    users         4096 Nov 21 02:58 CPAN
  drwxr-xr-x    7 admin    users         4096 Feb 20 09:11 Cache

Thanks
Paul