Badatruc wrote:
> Bonjour
> Qobuz confirmed that they had limited BASIC subscription to play on PC
> only.

Which is NOT what those shysters say on their website where they clearly
state in two separate places that with the Basic subscription you can
listen to 'All your music....on the go'.  Now maybe it's something lost
in translation but for me 'on the go' either implies listening offline
(which you can't) or using a mobile device such as an iPod (which they
now say you can't). Or maybe those clever French at Qobuz have got a
very long mains and ethernet cable that allows them to carry their
desktop while driving down the autoroute.

If they were in the UK then I'd be asking the ASA to have a quiet word.