Just bought a Nokia Lumia with with Windows Phone 8.1 loaded. I've
installed Squeeze Control to control the players at home, but I'm
desperately looking for a way to stream my music, in mp3 or flac
(grandfathered - unlimited data).

I streamed music to my Android phone using multiple methods, utilizing
both LMS and Subsonic Music Streamer. None of the Subsonic apps are
working right on my Windows Phone, and the silence is killing me! - Any
suggestions, even in light of...

wt0 wrote:

> No I don't plan on making a windows phone version of SB Player.  The
> main reason is that you cannot run apps in the background so it makes SB
> Player kind of pointless unless you plan on using a windows phone as a
> dedicated player. Also I don't think I can access the system's audio
> decoder on winphone, which means that I won't be able to support mp3 and
> aac since I don't have a license for them (which I would need if the app
> uses its own decoder).

...as posted in the Squeeze Control for Windows Phone thread...not too
worried about either the music cutting out for a call/text or those
being ignored until the music stops playin, if I understand the above
limitations correctly.

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions!