flysurfer wrote:
> Hi gv200,
>
> althrough providing multiple instances of squeezelite through the
> webinterface by a separate plugin would be possible, I do not have the
> time to build this currently. Maybe in a later version or if more people
> ask for this kind of feature.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Thanks for considering adding this Flysurfer. Before using the Odroid I
was running LMS and Squeezelite off of a Raspberry Pi. This worked but
there was a considerable amount of lag when changing the music. With the
Odroid this is a thing of the past.

I think that this is where the Odroid sets itself apart from all other
options out there. With other mini-computers, like the Pi, there would
be a need to purchase multiple Pi's to accommodate multiple listening
areas whereas the Odroid can serve as the sole music server with a
multiple room solution.