As far as I know, none of the current streaming services offers a
"proper" search form. For classical music this is rather bothersome.
This goes for their webinterface, apps and of course the SB Plugins.

A "workaround" is to enter the search term seperated by spaces and hope.

Like: "Verdi Rigoletto Pavarotti"  which usually yields the right
results. It's not perfect, but does the job. For some services it works
better than for others. Unsurprisingly Google Play Music does a good job
with searches (it automatically looks for different spellings of
composer names etc.) while the other services  all have their strengths
and weaknesses.
Qobuz used to have terrible search results, but they have improved a lot
recently.
You can join in a request for improved search forms on "aide.qobuz.com"
and maybe they'll pick it up and improve it, then put it in their API so
mherger can implement it. I would not count on it happening anytime soon
though.

I hope that answers your question and that I didn't miss anything.