castalla wrote:
> I'm certainly not buying a slave-labour Apple to listen to the BBC.

Is there anything else at all that has similar usability as the
Squeezebox family? I have about seven SB3s, two Radios, a Boom, a Touch,
and four Raspberry Pis running PiCorePlayer. They're used locally, and
remotely, and I always take a Radio when I travel. They are all
exclusively used for BBC, live and Listen Again. Mainly Listen Again. If
this functionality is now permanently broken, then they're all largely
useless to me. This is a real shame. I suspect that the eBay resale
prices for Squeezeboxes in the UK just took a hit.