On Squeezebox Radio my HLS streams, via LMS, are still working. As
previously noted, using Triode's 'BBC iPlayer' plug-in, the 'Listen
Again' is returning a message 'Can't open file ...' but proceeds to
'play' a silent file. Looking at 'More Information' shows it has
defaulted to my lowest priority WMA format and has bypassed the AAC
formats, which are now also non-existent.

Trying BBC 'iPlayer Extras' also resulted in broken streams for the
first dozen or so I tried. However a few are still working. For example,
as of 21:30 GMT, I found: 'BBC iPlayer Extras/Radio 4 A-Z/H
programs/Happy Birthday, Neptune' played normally although it took a
long time to load. The file formal was confirmed as AAC 128kbps. Make
what you will of this. I suspect it will be only a matter of time before
the BBC breaks these to.