expectingtofly wrote:
> Sure,
> Just do this :

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> and leave out this bit :

Code:
--------------------

> EDIT :
> Sorry, for the benefit of others, I should have mentioned for the hls
> streams to play you need to make further changes to another file
> (described in a previous post)
The HLS version plays Listen Again fine on my Windows machines, but not
my QNAP - I need to keep the additional code in and (presumably) it then
plays RTMP. I'm not sure how this comes about, and it may be an artefact
arising from the various hacks I've made along the way, but I thought
I'd mention it.