Owen Smith wrote:
> We need an updated plugin. More patches are not helpful, especially for
> a non essential feature like pictures.
>
> The discussion about who might be able to update the plugin stalled,
> because at the time Listen Again was working. That is no longer the
> case.
You seem to be saying Listen Again isn't working, which it is if you
follow the relatively straightforward instructions at
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103312-BBCiPlayer-plugin-a-guick-fix-guide

bpa and others have spent a great deal of time helping the rest of us.
Be grateful they can be bothered to find out how to fix things, tell us,
and then take the flak when it isn't quite perfect for all users.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.