garym wrote:
> I'm out of ideas. The only difference between your setup and mine is
> that my SB players are connected to my local LMS.  Can you connect your
> radios to LMS running on a local PC/Mac and see if buffering is still
> there when connected to LMS rather than mysqueezebox.com?

I tried both to exactly the same effect. As far as I can tell the
biggest difference is that you are listening in the US and I live in
Germany. A while ago the Sirius app for Squeezebox radio has been
updated and at first the developer forgot to tweak some part of it to
enable it to work in Europe also. He then fixed that and since then
everything worked fine. Im assuming some changes must have been made
again in these past few days (maybe by Sirius) that affect listening
with the Squeezebox app in Europe without a problem. I hope this gets
fixed otherwise I can only listen on the Sirius iphone app or on my
laptop.