pippin wrote:
> Oh, sorry, didn't know that. It affected me, too, but I never tried to
> actually get the refund.
>
> After all, if we want to see ongoing updates he'll need revenues. No new
> Squeezebox users coming along these days to sell the App to...

I've supported since the beginning on webos and then to android, so I am
not bothered about a fiver, but I am bothered about google kicking apps
off the store when we have all paid.

It only puts the dev into a difficult position.

My concern is once I buy again, what is to stop google removing the new
app again? and why so little resistance?

Surely all of the squeezebox controller apps are in the same position
with displaying cover art? Just don't get it.