Owen Smith wrote:
> As I said in a previous posting, my parents are here for the easter
> weekend. I may get time next weekend, sorry, sometimes things take
> time.
>
> EDIT: my server is not a clean install, I can't do that test. It has
> uTorrent and a few other bits and pieces on it.

No problem. There's no need for a clean install test, it would just be
nice to know that it does work as it is. Looking at the stuff on github
for windows LMS, there is a bit of special stuff for WHS/Windows Server
2003, but it just looks like different directory locations. I'm actually
fairly sure now from digging around and what bpa has said that my build
will be no different in it's dependencies to the previous one, so I
don't expect any issues. It does sounds like Michael would like to see
evidence that the change is sound, so the more people that can try this,
the better.