)p( wrote:

> -I mostly use ipeng in portrait mode on the iPad. I would like ipeng to
> remember to only show the icons and not also the text on the leftbar
> menu to make most of the limited space.

Yea, I agree, it really should remember that configuration.
Could you file a ticket so that I don't forget about it?
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/

> -This is probably a too esoteric request but I would love to have an url
> scheme to evoke the global search menu in ipeng from a web app.
> Something like http://ipeng:search?mystring

Puh, that's hard.... Especially since the Help screens have a tendency
to lose focus whenever the menu gets re-loaded after opening them
because they don't have a representation in the main menu hierarchy.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*