ralphy wrote:
> I had tested changing the player name in the config.xml when I started
> using the osx build and played at least 10 tracks to the popcorn hour
> before releasing it.
>
> Sounds like everything has been sorted.  Is there still a need to look
> at the libupnp osx build?

I did the same, once I was able to have a VM. Only problem I saw is with
streaming services and I'm wondering if this is linked to that EOF
detection that might be different on OSX. We can PM that if you want,
just a few details before: the same "buffer" file is opened twice (2
handles): once for write, fed by LMS sending data to sq2u, and a 2nd
time in read mode used by the sq2u upnp webserver to feed the upnp
player. In streaming, EOF of the read pointer will be reached multiple
times, but sq2u does not give up (just wait a bit) because it knows that
LMS has more data to send. What seems to happen is that on OSX, when EOF
is detected once, even if the file is replenished through the write
handle, the read handle is stuck. I'll have to put some trace to confirm
that b/c I don't have any debugging capability on OSX, but I would need
your help for compilation ...)

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)