Hi Andrew,

first of all, Whitebear is an immensly useful tool for me, as these days
I mostly use JRiver MC as DLNA Server but stream via a SB Touch
connected to a Windows Homeserver 2011 based LMS 7.9.

There is just one small issue that is bothering me: whenever the WHS
returns from hibernation / suspend mode, Whitebear will not be able to
find the SB Touch. This is the case for the SB Touch being permanently
on, restarted etc. The only way around is to go to the Whitebear console
and reset the server.

Setup:
WHS 2011 running LMS 7.9 (most current version), but 7.8 was also
affected, Whitebear, and JRiver MC 20.x. SB Touch connected via WLAN.
Several UPnP controllers to connect to JR as Server and Whitebear / SBT
as renderer.

Are you able to support here, what information would you need from me?

Thanks

Marcus