usbethjim wrote:
> I'm using LMS 7.8.1 controlled via iPeng and never seem to get lyrics
> anymore...
>
> I added Erlands repository to the plugins listing and they no longer
> appear.
>
> Song Info & Song Lyrics = retired, sick or deceased?
>
> Anything else out there to supply lyrics as LMS plays - my bride misses
> the sing alongs!
>
> Thanks
> Jim

Deceased.  The data provider that Erland was tapping into for his plugin
is no longer available free, now sold to the streaming services for
several tens of thousands of dollars a licence.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98161-Song-Lyrics-plugin-will-soon-stop-working-due-to-musixmatch-changes&p=738532&viewfull=1#post738532

No automatic system I am afraid.  It is possible to attach lyrics as a
tag, but I don't know of any plugin that will automatically display this
on any kind of LMS interface.  Anybody else know of something?

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Raspberry PI 2B with Squeezeplug & LMS 7.8.  Music stored on
Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH
access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:*piCorePlayer, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline