In case anyone's still interested, I contacted Jazz FM and asked if they
could come up with new URLs.

Their first response was ...

<< Responsibility for the server side stuff for all streaming &
on-demand is now with Sharpstream. ...  We stopped using those set of
links in December – and now each programme has an unique mp3 stream
(this is to do with how they are set to record) – waiting to hear back
from Sharpstream if we can get a set of URLs up and running again. >>

And now, a few months later ...

<<Apologies – just chased Sharp Stream on this and unfortunately at the
moment they don’t have this feature available – now we’ve flagged it up
it’s something they will look into developing as and when they launch
other new features – however for the time being there is no date set for
this. >>

Oh well.