Thanks to everyone, obviously Triode, bpa, utgg, bonze, Parky, and the
many others who I don't know, and crucially PasTim for what I can only
describe as the simplest how to guide I've read for a long time.

I realise that the install should have been easy as all the hard work
goes on in the background.  It's been a quiet few months, and now I can
listen again, and listen live to complement the sunshine.  For someone
who has little to no work coming in at the moment it's a major boost to
my sanity & general well being.

So thanks again everyone, as someone who has (despite starting with a
CBM in, erm, 1984) never really succeeded at coding I'm still in awe at
your work.  I'll continue to champion your work, and hopefully find
someone who will listen at the BBC so we can stop this happening again.

Cheers to you all !!