Since the standard bbciplayer and iplayer extras plugins no longer work
at all, is there not a case for including the fixed versions in the
standard code build.  Not sure if these are part of the base LMS or can
be updated on their own.  there must be a lot of folk out there who are
just irritated that BBC no longer works, but not aware of the fix nor
how to add the repository.  I know one person who binned his whole SB
system because he did not know about the fixes.  Now the fix seems
fairly stable, I'd have thought we should try to get it out to the whole
community as easy as possible (or are private repositories the only
way?)